Faculty in the School of Medicine are actively involved in a variety of innovative and cutting edge basic science, epidemiological, biobehavioral, and clinical/translational research activities. A major focus of this effort is the translation of our discoveries into advances in patient care and the licensing of new technologies and devices to the private sector.
In the News
We welcome Dr. Byoung-Il Bae as an assistant professor in the Department of Neuroscience. Dr. Bae investigates cortical development using ferret models to address questions underlying various neurological diseases such as autism. Read more on Dr. Bae.
- School of Medicine Achieves Competitive Ranking in U.S. News & World Report
- UConn’s Cranial Nerve and Brainstem Disorder Program a Regional 1st
- New AVP Arrives to Oversee Revenue Cycle
- Hypertension Study Offers Promise for Brain Function in Elderly
- Futures Are Revealed At Match Day
- UConn Health Unveils Advanced Lung Cancer Diagnostic Tool